Sri RamachandrapuraMatha collects information from the users in a number of ways, for example when the user:
• Makes a donation.
• Signs up to stay updated.
While forwarding a donation for Sri RamachandrapuraMatha and its various initiatives, the users have to submit some Personal Information as it would help us ensuring genuine contributions. Your Personal Information may comprise of the following:-
Sri RamachandrapuraMatha do not collect or record the user’s Personal Information unless he/she chooses to provide it.
- • Your name.
- • Your age.
- • Your occupation.
- • A user ID and password of your choice.
- • Your email and mailing address.
- • Your telephone number.
- • Your payment processing details.
- • Any other data as required.
Email us at: email@example.com
Telephone us at: 9900743554
Collection of Information:
- Site Browsing: You browse the website anonymously. We do not require you to identify yourself or reveal any Personal Information while browsing through the website. However, you may not be able to access certain sections of the website or interact with us without supplying us with Personal Information. For instance, you would not be able to transact at the website or make any donations at the website, without providing the website with Personal Information. If you desire to register yourself at the website, you would be required to provide your Personal Information.
- While you are browsing through the website, the website’s operating system may automatically record some general information (“General Information”) about your visit such as:
- ◦ the date and time you visit the website, along with the address of the previous website you were visiting, if you linked to us from another website.
- ◦ the type of browser you are using (such as Internet Explorer version ‘X’).
- ◦ which ‘hit’ it is on the website.
- The General Information is not Personal Information. Sri RamachandrapuraMatha tracking system does not record Personal Information about individuals or link this information to any Personal Information collected from you.
- The General Information is used by Sri RamachandrapuraMatha for statistical analysis, for tracking overall traffic patterns on the website and to gauge the public interest in Sri RamachandrapuraMatha and the website. Such General Information may be shared by Sri RamachandrapuraMatha with any person, at its sole discretion.
“Cookies” are small amounts of data that a website can send to a web browser on a visitor’s computer. The cookie is stored on a visitor’s computer. A cookie may enable the website holder to track how a visitor navigates through its website and the areas in which they show interest. This is similar to a traffic report: it tracks trends and behaviors, but does not identify individuals. Information gathered may include date and time of visits, pages viewed, time spent at the site, and the site visited just before and just after the website.
Types of Cookies
Cookies can be set to expire on a specified date after a specific period of time when a transaction has been completed or when a user turns off his/her browser. A cookie that is erased from memory when a visitor’s browser closes is called a “session” cookie. Cookies that expire based on a time set by the Web server are called “persistent” cookies. Persistent cookies may be used in some cases, for example, to recognize when a visitor returns to a website. The web browser will send the cookie information from the initial visit back to the website. This is useful to the visitor if he or she has established a password at a particular website and wants to be identified by that site to perform a function or transaction. To browse anonymously, you may set your browser to disable cookies or delete cookies. Please note that disabling cookies for some services will impact ability to use that service. The user can configure his/her browser so that it responds to cookies the way he/she deems fit. For example, you make want to accept all cookies, reject them all or get notified when a cookie is sent. The users may check their browser’s settings to modify cookie behavior as per individual behavior.
Use of Personal Information:
Disclosure of Personal Information by SRI RAMACHANDRAPURAMATHA:
- By signing up for various services or initiatives offered by Sri RamachandrapuraMatha, the user explicitly authorizes us to collect information based on the user’s usage. The information is used to help provide a better experience to the user and is used as per the user’s specified instructions to make sure that the user is receiving the most relevant and appropriate information at all times.
- Your Personal Information shall be used by the Sri RamachandrapuraMatha website for sending you emails, features, newsletters, promotional material, surveys, brochures, catalogues, reminders for donations, regular updates on the utilization of donations by Sri RamachandrapuraMatha and other updates with an option to not subscribe and unsubscribe from it at any given point of time.
- Your Information shall be used for processing your donations to the various initiatives of Sri RamachandrapuraMatha and for providing you the receipt for the donations made by you.
- Your Information shall be used for maintaining an internal confidential database of all the Personal Information collected from you and for evaluating and administering the website and SRI RAMACHANDRAPURAMATHA activities, responding to any problems that may arise on the website. The user can also opt to delete all the information he/she has provided by simply requesting the same by an email. All information, without exception, will be deleted in seven working days.
- SRI RAMACHANDRAPURAMATHA keeps all the user/Personal Information strictly confidential and this information is secured safely. All relevant information collected through our website “Gouswarga.org” is handled and used by internal and authorized officials only.
Privacy of email lists:
- SRI RAMACHANDRAPURAMATHA may provide access to third parties for inter-alia entering and managing Personal Information in its Database, processing your donations, sending emails, which require such third parties to have access to your Personal Information. SRI RAMACHANDRAPURAMATHA cannot guarantee that such parties will keep your Personal Information confidential and will not be liable in any manner for any loss of confidentiality attributable to such third parties.
- SRI RAMACHANDRAPURAMATHA may share Personal Information with any of persons who are associated with it, including companies and non-governmental organizations affiliated with SRI RAMACHANDRAPURAMATHA in any manner. SRI RAMACHANDRAPURAMATHA will retain ownership rights over such information and will share only such portions of the Personal Information as it deems fit.
- SRI RAMACHANDRAPURAMATHA is not liable in any manner whatsoever for the loss, damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental) or harm caused to you by the misuse of your Personal Information by a third party who is not an employee or is not associated with SRI RAMACHANDRAPURAMATHA.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein or any other contract between you and SRI RAMACHANDRAPURAMATHA, SRI RAMACHANDRAPURAMATHA reserves the right to disclose any Personal Information about you without notice or consent as needed to satisfy any requirement of law, regulation, legal request or legal investigation, to conduct investigations of breaches of law, to protect the website, to protect SRI RAMACHANDRAPURAMATHA and it’s property, to fulfill your requests, to protect our visitors and other persons and if required by any policy of SRI RAMACHANDRAPURAMATHA.
Individuals who join SRI RAMACHANDRAPURAMATHA mailing lists via its website are added to its email database. SRI RAMACHANDRAPURAMATHA does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone.